TempoTrax® Medium10 July, 2019
ArmorTrax® Heavy Metal (Steel road plates)10 July, 2019
TempoTrax® Heavy Duty Extreme
Specifications and Key Features
- Standard Sizes: Thickness 32 / 47 / 38 mm, Lenght 3000 mm, Widths: 2000 /2500 mm
( 3000x2500x32 mm
- Standard Black/Grey Colour
- Extreme Non-slip surface both sides
- Connector holes at each corner
- Extremely Durable, cost effective and long lasting
- 100% recyclable
- heavy plant machinery, trucks, planes, difficult terrain, including marshy areas.
- Better alternative to steel road plates
TempoTrax® Heavy Duty EXTREME Ground Protection mats are manufactured from 99% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE & PE compound) and are weight tested to maximum load of 160* on both flat and uneven grounds.
These mats are ideal for both short and long term projects providing road access for heavy plant machinery, trucks, planes, on both soft & sensitive areas, construction sites, infrastructure works,
renewable energy and event sites.
Correspond to the most modern testing standards and certification and can be used by all construction equipment and cranes, even in the worst weather conditions. The panels have a unique non-slip traction surface that enables optimal traction and will also follow the contours of the ground enabling maximum weight distribution. Perfect for transit on difficult terrain, including marshy areas.
Some application areas…
• Access routes
• Emergency access, airports and
• Temporary roads and car parks
• Highways & landscape protection
• Petroleum – Oil & Gas platforms
• Golf & Sport facilities
• Supporting surface for huge events
– Stadium protection
• Outdoor music festivals
• Civil & military ways
• Working surface for construction
• Storage areas
• Oil & gas industry
*Load capacity is ALWAYS dependent on ground conditions and the very nature of the material prohibits any guarantees. Please use common sense.
Pricelist TempoTrax® HeavyDuty EXTREME
Use the “quick shopping list” button to the right & easily gather your cart.
All prices in Euro (€), ex VAT & shipping costs
*Load capacity is dependent on ground conditions
|Item Code||Name||Capacity*||Dimension||Quality material||Weight||Price per unit €||Price per pallet €||Units per Pallet|
|185||Heavy duty Extreme LITE||100 tons||3000x2500x32mm||HDPE||185 kg||748||686||10|
|186||Heavy duty Extreme 2||150 tons||3000x2000x47mm||HDPE||200 kg||885||812||10|
|187||Heavy duty Extreme 3||160 tons||3000x2500x38mm||HDPE||295 kg||1,185||1,094||10|