Hardwood Timber Bogmats are effective and sometimes unbeatable when needed to withstand heavy weights on very soft ground or extremely hilly, marsh wetlands, in forrests etc.
Bog mats are heavy and need a heavy duty forklift with a lifting chain to be “installed”. The rigid nature of Wooden Timber bog mats enable a cheap, environmentally sound access way on sites when ground conditions became wet, boggy, onsolid, bumpy.
Manufactured from Swedish sawmills with ISO certifications, as we are not the producer we have secured a dealership enabling us to sell for the same price as the manufacturer, ensuring lowest possible price for high quality hardwood lumber mats.
Bog Mats are used to provide access for both rubber and tracked vehicles to areas with difficult ground conditions, often on wet ground or where there are no tracks of flat surface below. They are also used to reduce axle weight pressures and reduce the risk of damage where access is required over underground services.
Common usage areas and Features
- Wind Farms and Renewable Energy projects
- Protects Ground and underground services
- Provides secure access for plant and machinery
- Oil, Gas and Utility Infrastructure Projects
- Piling and Temporary Bridges
- Can be used with steel tracked vehicles
- Easy to stock
- As they’re reusable, they are environmentally friendly and cause minimum ground disturbance. We only deal with lumbermills that adheres to EU Forest Management Plans.
Lifting bolts/eyes available.
- Temporary roadways (for transport or plant)
- River and road embankments/embankment stabilization
- Marine and lake projects/piling/jetties
- Construction and civil engineering contracts
- Working platforms and tracks (for stability of cranes and other heavy plant)
- On sites with hard surfaces and underground services requiring protection
- Supporting structures
- Scenarios in which pressure needs to be distributed
- Temporary bridges/crane outrigger mats
Stockmatta/ Stockmattor på engelska.