PermaTrax GroundGrid10 July, 2019
Cable Covers10 July, 2019
Specifications and Key Features
- Alternative to aluminium bridges that has the risk of being a electrical conductor.
- Size: 1700mm x 1000mm or 2000mm x 600mm
- Weight: 16kg or 28kg
- Max.Point Load: 1000kg
- Max. Trench Span: 600mm or 1100mm
- Unique “non-slip” traction system
- Hi-Vis reflective Edge Protection railings
- Handles for easy installation
- Can be secured to the ground using fixing pins
- Steel reinforced honeycomb structure
- Each unit can be linked and secured together
- No specialist equipment needed
TempoTrax Bridge can provide safe, work and public access, whilst working over and around deep excavations and open trenches. Old alternative materials can often be extremely heavy and costly to transport, or have a short life span. It’s been a common problem for many contractors and rental companies that existing products cost far too much, and will crack, break within a short period of time.
Along with it’s additional safety features, such as the edge protection railings and hi-visibility strips, the TT Bridge provides a safe working environment for both workers and the public, but as each bridge can be interconnected with the next one they work well as temporary access for light to medium weight cars, vans and lorries.
Pricelist TempoTrax Bridge
Use the “quick shopping list” button to the right & easily gather your cart.
All prices in Euro (€), ex VAT & shipping costs
*Load capacity is dependent on ground conditions