(SKU 163B) Cable/Zip ties (1 pcs)22 August, 2019
(SKU 175) ArmorTrax® Bogmat 1 (1 pcs)3 September, 2019
TempoTrax® Heavy Duty
Specifications and Key Features
- Standard Sizes: Thickness 19 mm (13 core mat without the grip traction), Lenght 2410 mm, Widths: 1200 mm
- Standard Black Colour
- Super grip, Non-slip surface on both sides
- Handholes at each end, connector holes at each corner
- Durable, cost effective and very long lasting
- Made from 100% recycled HDPE Plastic = 100% recyclable
- Easy handheld installation and Transportation
- Walkways, Marquee, road, Event Flooring, driving mats, construction site flooring
- Best temporary ground protection mat at a low cost.
TempoTrax® Heavy Duty Ground Protection mat is manufactured from 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) & weight tested to maximum load of 80* tons on both flat and somewhat uneven grounds.
These mats are ideal for both short and long term projects providing road access for medium-heavy machinery, trucks on grass, asphalt, etc. Ideal for rental services, outdoor festivals and more. The TT Heavy duty is the cost effective ground protection mat that, when used correctly is the perfect hybrid between budget mats and expensive road plates. Does not absorb wetness, never moulder, chemical resistant and has a super effective non slip surface traction on both sides, one for pedestrian use and one for vehicles. It is our most sold mat and perfect for the rental industry where mats are used extensively.
Man-handable mat – lift and easy handling using the hand cut-out holes
Fast and easy to install using a choice of connection options
Compression moulded high performance thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and oil & is UV protected
Flexible but tough and durable mat for long time use
Traction surface designed and tested to provide the best vehicle tyre traction surface on the market.
Unique elongated connector hole design to compensate linear expansion/shrinkage of mats during extreme temperature changes
One mat but two different traction surfaces – 1 for vehicle and 1 for pedestrian use
Some application areas…
• windpower construction
• road construction & access roads
• heavy load transportation
• concerts and events
*Load capacity is ALWAYS dependent on ground conditions and the very nature of the material prohibits any guarantees. Please use common sense. With that said, during testing TempoTrax® Heavy duty has yet not broken in normal conditions and easily withstood loads in excess of 80 tonnes.
Pricelist TempoTrax® HeavyDuty
Use the “quick shopping list” button to the right & easily gather your cart.
All prices in Euro (€), ex VAT & shipping costs
*Load capacity is dependent on ground conditions