TempoTrax® Economy10 July, 2019
TempoTrax® Heavy Duty Extreme10 July, 2019
Specifications and Key Features
- Standard Sizes: Thickness 18 mm, Lenght 2400 mm, Widths: 600 / 900 /1200 mm
& a larger version of 3000 x 1500 mm.
- Standard Black/Grey Colour
- Non-slip surface top side, smooth bottom surface
- Handholes at each end, connector holes at each corner
- Durable, cost effective and long lasting
- Made from 100% recycled LDPE Plastic = 100% recyclable
- Easy handheld installation and Transportation
- Walkways, Marquee, roads and Event Flooring
- Better alternative to all plywood applications
TempoTrax® Medium Ground Protection mats are manufactured from 100% recycled low density polyethylene (LDPE) and are weight tested to maximum load of 50 tons* on regular but solid grounds such as the average grass covered garden during Spring/summer.
These mats are ideal for both short and long term projects providing temporary road access for medium machinery, vehicles, pedestrians, events and more. The Medium series is a cost effective ground protection mat that, when used correctly can last for centuries. Does not absorb wetness, never moulder, chemical resistant and has a non slip surface for better grip. It is the slightly bigger brother of the Light series and due to its thickness has a better load bearing capacity with the trade of, a slightly higher weight than LIGHT.
*Load capacity is ALWAYS dependent on ground conditions and the very nature of the material prohibits any guarantees. Please use common sense. With that said, during testing TempoTrax® Medium withstood up to 100 tons when placed on concrete solid flat grounds with no problem in normal room temperature (20 C) . At other tests they cracked under pressure of less then 5 tons on uneven muddy surfaces at minus degrees ( -2 C).
Pricelist TempoTrax® Medium
Use the “quick shopping list” button to the right & easily gather your cart.
All prices in Euro (€), ex VAT & shipping costs
*Load capacity is dependent on ground conditions